Modified Master Cleanse, day 9

I continued with my detox protocol today. I felt great today. An orange goes a long way! I brought my grapefruit to work but didn't eat it. When I got home, I had a vegetable drink from IntaJuice. Vegetable drinks slow down cleanses a bit, and I am ok with that. Every now and then I feel the tingling in my hands flare-up and I just wonder if it has to do with the release of toxins. I don't have a clue, but slowing down seemed appropriate. Tomorrow is the last day and I will continue to introduce some food. My experience today was that the orange and the green drink seemed to make no difference in the 'results' from the cleanse. Still plenty of crap happening :-)

I am really happy with the results of this cleanse for me. I feel very balanced, centered and emotionally stable. I feel like I am thinking more clearly. I am loving that. I did not lose much weight - maybe 5 pounds. But I feel much less 'puffy', and look much better in my jeans. I'm a little over 5'8", and weigh 130 lbs, so I am not that concerned about losing weight. I'd like to get back in shape, however. I guess if I can do this cleanse, I can try to start my power walking and yoga again....where does the time come from, I wonder? (Hint: keep working part-time, trrish). The last few weeks I have had much more energy and have worked very close to full-time. I need to decide if that is really what I need to be doing.

I am very hungry tonight!


Comments

Popular Posts