As good as I get




Yep, this is as good as I get. Body-wise. Problem is, I can't maintain it. Wouldn't be great if I could. It takes so much discipline. Also, I love my scooter and I hardly use it anymore. I need to get back to it. It's that time of year, though. This is the time of year when I reflect on what a dope I am and how I'm going to try not to be such a dope in the next year.

How have I been a dope? Mainly, I haven't done what I know is best for me, in terms of eating and exercise. Also, I have lost my passion for my job, and I'm finding it difficult to act "as if". I don't know if this has ever happened to me before. Maybe it has.

It's funny because I keep looking around at every other job in the world and thinking I want to do it. Some of them, I really do want to do. Like, music. Be in a band, be a music therapist. Or, sometimes, I just want a job that doesn't need me to be inspired, like a data entry person. I guess everything needs some kind of inspiration.

Also I've been a dope because there is so much I want to do and I only get some of it done. Maybe it is impossible to really get all of it done? Lately, I'm tired of multi-tasking and I like to just do one thing at a time, and actually finish it. How about that. Not something I can usually do at work.

Comments

Popular Posts