Thoughts and Questions about Life

-Why is there so much suffering in the world?

-Why so much hunger? (I mean true hunger, not my freakin' eating disorder.)

-Is it right for me to enjoy my life when so many others are miserable?

-Why did Rob Lowe have to leave the West Wing?

-I continue to question the existence of an intelligent force in our universe, yet I pray all the time.

-Was it a good idea to bring kids into this world? Yet I can't imagine the world without mine in it. Where were they before they were here? They are so unique. This world can be so painful.

-I continue to believe that Jerry Seinfeld is one of the greatest living comedians. Ever. Of all time. (hey, I thought that before he had a tv show.

-Somehow, music produces an energy that can change - enhance - our internal state of being.

-So can laughing.

-Vitamins are worth taking.

Comments

Popular Posts