I was tagged by absolutely no one to do this....

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die


1. Break the cycle of bad marriages in my family by having a healthy one.

2. Learn to be unconditionally loving with my children.

3. Embody what I learned from the film "Dangerous Beauty"

4. Embrace what is.

5. Get up and walk every morning.



7 Things I Can Do

1. Write
2. Sing
3. Enjoy life's pleasures
4. Appreciate very funny things
5. Love my kids
6 See the bright side 80% of the time.
7. Teach others what I've learned.


7 Things I Can't Do

1. Not care.
2. Sit back and do nothing about the injustice in front of me.
3. Any kind of sporting thing that involves equipment
4. Play guitar.
5. Vote Republican
6. Drink alcohol.
7. Stop loving The Who


7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex.

1. That guy thing..

2. Soul.
3. Heart.
4. Humor..
5. Charisma.
6. Intelligence.
7. Talent.


7 Things I Say Most Often

1. "A decision had to be made...."
2. "You guys don't know how hard it is to get up here and do this!"
3. "What's the deal with ...."
4. "These ________'s are making me _____y"
5. "I see dead people."
6. "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things"


7 Celebrity Crushes in no particular order (I've added fictional celebrities)

1. Jon Stewart
2. Sam Seaborn
3. Jerry Seinfeld
4. Allison Janney
5. Johnny Depp
6. Larry David
7. Richard Lewis

Comments

Popular Posts